The SailGP Beach Club
Located right at the water’s edge with uninterrupted views of the racecourse, The SailGP Beach Club is the place to witness the thrills and drama of SailGP up close. With its beach club vibes, this chic lounge offering comes with all-inclusive food and drink (beverages), live DJ, dedicated screens – all under large gazebo shading. Set in the heart of the vibrant Race Village at Parkland Green, East Coast Park, it is the ultimate place to experience the world’s most exciting racing on water.Call Ticketmaster at +65 3158 8588 to upgrade your tickets now!
Located at Parkland Green, East Coast Park, the official Spectator Area is a spectacular viewpoint from which to immerse yourself in all the adrenaline-fuelled action. Watch the foiling catamarans - capable of speeds of nearly 100 kph - battle it out in the water right before your eyes. Waterfront Access includes a live TV broadcast on big screens, race commentary, the chance to visit the official merchandise shop, food & beverage stands, music & entertainment, youth activities, and a view of the main stage which will feature athlete appearances! Children under 5 years permitted free of charge.
Team Base Tours
Go behind the scenes at the SailGP Team Bases.
Enjoy an exclusive tour of the 'pit lane garages' where athletes and shore teams prepare the high-tech F50 race boats. Our tours offer a rare chance to see SailGP's elite athletes and the cutting-edge, wing-sailed boats up close as the teams prepare for battle off East Coast Park.
This package includes:
- Exclusive 45-minute guided tour of SailGP Team Bases
- Rare opportunity to see the SailGP athletes
- Climate positive ticket – offsetting the carbon impact of your time with us
Bring Your Own Boat
If you are planning to watch the Singapore Sail Grand Prix from your own boat, please secure a flag to ensure you get the best vantage spot on the racecourse perimeter. Purchasing a SailGP flag will get you the closest view of the action from your own boat.
This package includes:
- Exclusive access to both days of racing
- Preferred positioning in the front row, inside the exclusion zone and/or directly next to a turning mark.
- Souvenir flag to fly on your boat, delivered to your home address.
- Live race commentary over VHF.
- We’ll offset your carbon footprint for each race day.
- F&B coupons redeemable after racing at Boater’s Bar, One Degree 15 Marina, courtesy of SG Marine Guide
Bring Your Own Boat is only applicable to SZ registered or foreign flagged vessels which are for exclusive leisure use.
For any SZH registered or foreign flagged vessels that are for commercial use, a charter flag can be purchased via email@example.com
Please note that Boats without a flag will be held at least 200m behind the flag bearing boats, outside the exclusion zone.
Find more info on Singapore Sail Grand Prix website.