Rating Advisory: 16 and above
Duration: 70 minutes
Step into a fantastical world where art meets curious sounds and images with a promise to enliven your senses. This theatrical experience will feature actors, dancers, musicians, and writers drawing inspiration from SAM’s exhibitions at our new space in Tanjong Pagar Distripark. Slide down the rabbit hole and let us take you on an after-hours magical experience through art.
Wanderlust@SAM takes place in the galleries of the following exhibitions: REFUSE by The Observatory; Korakrit Arunanondchai: A Machine Boosting Energy Into the Universe; and Gan Siong King: My Video Making Practice. For the full experience of these exhibitions, please return to visit during regular opening hours.
SAM reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the programme.
Please wear comfortable shoes as the performance involves wandering in our galleries.
Art Director: Yeo Hon Beng
Musical Director: Mike Chiang
Producer: Lim Chye Hong
Actor: Karen Tan. Actor and Writer: Verena Tay. Bel Canto Soprano: Renata Hann.
Cantonese Opera: Gary Ong. Dancer: Samantha Kan and Sharul.
Dizi & Xiao: Andy Chia. Keyboard: Jordan Wei. Oud: Zubir Abdullah. Sanxian: Jessica Lu.
Tabla & Sonic Drums: Mohamed Noor. Voice: Yeo Hon Beng
Coordinator: Tan Chee Sean. Assistant Coordinator: Jewel Khoo and Naomi Ng.
Graphics: Anjo Bolarda and Yeo Hon Beng. Crew: Nur’ain Noor Bani, Pauline Cheong, Chua Qing Hui, Gabrielle Lee, Mish’aal Syed Nasar, Nicole Tan,
Maria Tang, and Teo Kailin.
FRONT OF HOUSE
Faris Nakamura, Yenaaya Nee, Seow Yuih San, Siva Kumar, and Timothy Tan.
CAT 1: $23
NOTE:Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $4 booking fee per ticket for tickets $30 and above
- $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
- The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues, and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- There is no refund, exchange, upgrade, or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR ENTRY REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY
- NC16 – Only those above age 16 are allowed. You may be required to show proof of age using photo identification upon admission.
- This is a vaccinated-only event.
- You are required to do SafeEntry check-in via TraceTogether App or Token to record entry and verify vaccination status.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Please take note that this is a standing performance.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Patrons are advised to adhere to Safe Management Measures (SMMs). These include the following but may also be subjected to change in accordance with the most current advisory as stipulated by the Ministry of Health (MOH), National Heritage Board (NHB) and/or National Art Council (NAC):
- Mask must be worn at all times;
- Safe distancing of at least 1 meter between individuals must be maintained;
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 5 pax;
- There should not be intermingling between groups and a safe distancing of 1 meter between groups must be maintained; and
- No food or drinks.
- Please note that failure to comply with the above-mentioned precautions could result in guests being asked to leave the venue.
- We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols.
- Ticket holders who are denied entry for failing to satisfy proof of vaccination as required by our safety protocols will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- It is your responsibility as ticket purchaser to inform all the other individuals whom you give tickets to of these requirements as stated above.
► ONLINE & MOBILE:
24 x 7 x 365 days of the year! Visit us on our website at ticketmaster.sg to purchase tickets.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 6pm)
Sunday and Public Holidays (Closed)