SINGAPOREANS /PERMANENT RESIDENTS
NSFs / Senior Citizens (60 years & above): $10
Students (7 years and above): Free Admission
NON-SINGAPOREANS / NON PERMANENT RESIDENTS
Students (7 years and above)/ Senior Citizens (60 years & above): $20
Local/Locally-Based Students And Teachers
Children Aged 6 And Below
Persons With Disabilities (Pwd) And Their Caretakers
CONCESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR
Seniors Aged 60 And Above
Full-Time National Servicemen (Nsfs) Excluding Foreign Personnel
*Please note that only the exhibitions at Tanjong Pagar Distripark are ticketed
*Free admission applies to other programmes, installations, and artworks in other locations. Certain venues may incur other fares, such as ferry tickets to St John’s and Lazarus Islands.
- Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
- The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues, and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- There is no refund, exchange, upgrade, or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
- We would like to caution members of the public against purchasing tickets from unauthorized sellers or 3rd party websites. By purchasing tickets through these non-authorized points of sale, buyers take on the risk that the validity of the tickets cannot be guaranteed, with no refunds possible.
- Patrons are advised to adhere to Safe Management Measures (SMMs). These include the following but may also be subjected to change in accordance with the most current advisory as stipulated by the Ministry of Health (MOH), National Heritage Board (NHB) and/or National Art Council (NAC):
- Mask must be worn at all times.
- No food or drinks.
- We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols.
- Ticket purchasers are responsible for ensuring that all parties in the group adhere to the measures stated above
- Last admission at 6.30pm.
► ONLINE & MOBILE:
24 x 7 x 365 days of the year! Visit us on our website at ticketmaster.sg to purchase tickets.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 6pm)
Sunday and Public Holidays (Closed)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check for available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Friday (12pm - 8pm)