CAT 1: $10
- Limited to only 30 tickets per transaction.
- Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
- The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues, and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- There is no refund, exchange, upgrade, or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
- This is a Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) event. You are required to show proof of vaccination via the TraceTogether app or Token before entering the venue.
- Fully vaccinated individuals: who have completed their full vaccination regime (Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any vaccines recognised in the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL*) such as Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sinopharm, and AstraZeneca and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems at least 14 days before the event date; you may check your vaccinated status here.
- In accordance with the updated VDS SMMs by the Ministry of Health, patrons will not need to undergo Pre-Event Testing to attend this event.
- Individuals who are not vaccinated will not be allowed entry even with valid Pre-Event Testing (PET).
If you are vaccinated overseas, you are required to download the TraceTogether app to show proof of vaccination in Vaccination-Differentiated settings (VDS). Your vaccination status will be temporarily reflected in your TraceTogether app for up to 30 days. Refer to this guide to activate your TraceTogether application.
If your stay in Singapore exceeds 30 days, you will need to have your vaccination records ingested into Singapore’s National Immunization Registry (NIR), and may be required to receive additional doses to continue to meet Singapore’s requirements for vaccination. Please refer to the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) Post Vaccination Matters FAQ.
For more information on entry to Singapore for overseas travellers, please refer to the guidelines here.
- Entry will be denied for individuals who are unable to provide the relevant identification or documents pertaining to vaccination status, recovery memo and medically ineligible certificate. There will be no refunds allowed for the tickets purchased.
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed/electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
- Infants in arms and children below 6 years old can be admitted without a ticket provided they do not occupy a seat. (They must be seated on the lap of a parent/guardian.)
- Individuals aged 6 years old and above will be required to purchase a ticket for admission.
- No photography and videography allowed.
- STRICTLY No Social Media Live Streaming is allowed.
- No outside food and beverage are allowed into the venue.
Safe Management Measures:
- Patrons are advised to adhere to Safe Management Measures when visiting the venue:
- You are required to do SafeEntry check-in via TraceTogether App or Token to record entry and verify vaccination status.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Any change in policies will be updated in accordance with the Government guidelines as the announcements are made.
► ONLINE & MOBILE:
24 x 7 x 365 days of the year! Visit us on our website at ticketmaster.sg to purchase tickets.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 6pm)
Sunday and Public Holidays (Closed)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check for available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Friday (12pm - 8pm)