Notice of Further Postponement & Ticket Refund
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 "Kiss from the darkness"
Firstly, we would like to extend our apologies to all fans for the delay in updates, we appreciate all your kind patience and support on this matter.
In our attempts to find the best solution under these trying times, we have come to a consensus after discussions with the relevant parties including the band - SCANDAL World Tour 2020 "Kiss from the darkness" will be postponed until a rescheduled date is determined. Thank you for your continued understanding and patience.
Customers who have purchased tickets will receive a full refund from Ticketmaster. The refund will be automatically credited to the same credit card used for the transaction. It will take 14 business days for credit card refunds to be processed. Please call +65 3158 8588 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund enquiries.
When details of the new show are finalised, announcements and new ticketing information will be made available accordingly.
Once again, we apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused. Please take care and stay safe during this unpredictable period.
SCANDAL is returning to Singapore!
Coming this May 2020, SCANDAL will be performing in Singapore, as part of their WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness”, in support of their new album of the same name.
Rock out the new songs from the album as well as several of your favourites at this not-to-be-missed show! VVIP and VIP ticket purchasers can also get to interact up-close with the band members after the concert. Please refer to details on the official website as well as instructions from staff during the concert.
VVIP ticket holders will get to enjoy a 1-on-1 photo session with all members of the band after the show, as well as engage in a hi-touch session with them. They will also receive an autographed poster at the end. Ticket holders will also enjoy priority entry into the venue.
VIP ticket holders will receive a printed autograph poster from the members of the band at the end of the concert. Entry into the VIP section will be according to purchase order after the VVIP ticket holders, so get your tickets early!
VVIP*: $398 (SOLD OUT)
VIP**: $138 (SOLD OUT)
* VVIP Ticket Entitlements:
(Limited quantity available!)
♦ Post-show individual photograph session with SCANDAL (digital copy accessed via dropbox)
♦ Hi-touch session
♦ Autographed poster (handed over by staff)
♦ Priority entry into VIP area before VIP ticket holders
♦ Max 2 tickets per transaction
** VIP Ticket Entitlements:
♦ Post-show printed autograph poster handed over by SCANDAL
♦ Numbered entry into VIP area after VVIP ticket holders
♦ Max 10 tickets per transaction
*** GA Ticket Entitlements:
♦ First come first serve entry into GA area
♦ Max 10 tickets per transaction
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee and Sentosa Island Entrance Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $4 booking fee per ticket for tickets $30 and above
- $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
- The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues, and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- There is no refund, exchange, upgrade, or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or mobile tickets must be produced for admission.
- No admission for infant in arms and children under 12 years of age.
- Children aged 12 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
- No photography, videography, or audio recording is allowed during the performance. iPads & tablets are not allowed.
- No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Notice: Temporary service adjustments in view of COVID-19 situation. Click here for details.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holidays (12pm - 8pm)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check on available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Sunday (12pm - 8pm)
♦ SCOTTS SQUARE
6 Scotts Road
Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk
Monday to Sunday (11am - 9pm)