CANCELLATION NOTICE – ‘SUPERWOMEN IN CONCERT 2021’
With deep regret, we are cancelling our Superwomen in Concert 2021 event. Superwomen in Concert had been originally scheduled to take place at the Esplanade Concert Hall in March 2020, as a celebration of women in Singapore and of AWARE’s 35th birthday. When the COVID-19 pandemic erupted, we postponed it to 2021. However, with Phase 3 of Singapore’s re-opening still ongoing, and safe management measures restricting audience size, it is not possible to hold the event as envisioned by ourselves and the performers. We have thus made the difficult decision to cancel.
Customers who have purchased tickets will receive a full refund from Ticketmaster (formerly known as APACTix). The refund will be automatically credited to the same credit card used for the transaction. It will take 21 business days for credit card refunds to be processed. Patrons who purchased via cash or NETS will be contacted by Ticketmaster for refund arrangement. Please call +65 3158 8588 or email to email@example.com for refund enquiries. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you.
If you can afford it, and would still like to support the gender equality work that we do at AWARE, please also consider donating your refunded amount to us via Giving.sg. We strongly encourage you to donate to our NextGen Fund, as 40% of your gift will be matched by Tote Board. You may contact Desiree at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The AWARE team would like to express our enormous gratitude to everyone who bought tickets to Superwomen in Concert.
One night. One stage. One outstanding cause.
Three generations of stars, an electrifying mix of genres, exclusive duets and medleys: It all comes together for Superwomen in Concert, a one-night-only fundraising show for gender-equality organisation AWARE. On 10 April 2020, catch Singapore’s finest female talents—including Stefanie Sun, Rahimah Rahim, Joanna Dong and Dim Sum Dollies, all passionate champions of women’s voices and rights.
Proceeds from Superwomen in Concert go to AWARE’s vital Women’s Helpline and Sexual Assault Care Centre services, which support thousands of women every year. This is the most entertaining way to do some good for a cause of critical importance.
Our amazing line-up of superwomen are:
Stefanie Sun ★ Rahimah Rahim ★ Joanna Dong
Dim Sum Dollies® ★ Aisyah Aziz ★ Narelle ★ RRILEY ★ Inch Chua ★
Lynnette Seah ★ Lady Kash ★ Heema, Maya & Lazmin Zainudin ★
Sheena Seah & Jade Riccio ★ Alemay Fernandez ★ Sharul Channa ★
Hosted by Nikki Muller & Beatrice Chia-Richmond
For 35 years, AWARE has been Singapore’s leading women’s rights and gender equality advocacy group. It works to identify and eliminate gender-based barriers through research, advocacy, education, training and support services. AWARE embraces diversity, respects the individual and the choices she makes in life, and supports her when needed.
The layout below is not drawn to scale and is subject to change.
5 Mar (Thu) onwards
► Only applicable when a valid Promo Code is used upon check out. Key in the Promo Code COMOXAWARE to enjoy this exclusive privilege.
Special ticket type for CAT 3 tickets at $158 for exclusive COMO Cuisine x AWARE dinner and two COMO Shambhala products with total package value of $70.
Terms & Conditions:
► Customers will have to make a reservation at COMO Cuisine prior.
► The concert ticket will have to be presented upon redemption.
► Validity of the AWARE menu will be from April 11th - 30th for dinner only Monday to Sunday.
► Any additional orders will be chargeable.
► Not exchangeable for cash.
► Not valid for any other offers or promotions.
► 1 ticket is valid for 1 person only.
► The COMO Shambhala products will be given at COMO Cuisine.
CAT 1: $188
CAT 2: $158
CAT 3: $128
CAT 4: $88
CAT 5: $58
♦ Limited to only 8 tickets per transaction.
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $4 booking fee per ticket for tickets $30 and above
- $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
- The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues, and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- There is no refund, exchange, upgrade, or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed tickets must be produced for admission.
- Infants in arms and children under 3 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
- Adults and children 3 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
- No photography, videography, or audio and/or video recording allowed. iPads & tablets are not allowed.
- No outside food and beverage are allowed into the venue.
Notice: Temporary service adjustments in view of COVID-19 situation. Click here for details.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holidays (12pm - 8pm)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check on available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Sunday (12pm - 8pm)
♦ SCOTTS SQUARE
6 Scotts Road
Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk
Monday to Sunday (11am - 9pm)