ANYTHING BUT LOVE SHOW CANCELLATION (updated as of 23 September 2020)
Due to the continued health concerns, we regret to announce the cancellation of Anything But Love on 5 December 2020 (originally slated for 29 February 2020) at Capitol Theatre.
The health and safety of our patrons, performers and everyone working on the event is our highest priority. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Customers who have purchased tickets will receive a full refund from Ticketmaster. The refund will be automatically credited to the same credit card used for the transaction. It will take 14 business days for credit card refunds to be processed. Please call +65 3158 8588 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund enquiries.
Thank you for your understanding.
ANYTHING BUT LOVE SHOW POSTPONEMENT
Due to the continued health concerns and recent advisories as a result of the coronavirus, we would like to inform you that Anything But Love originally slated for 29 February 2020 at The Capitol Theatre has been rescheduled to 5 December 2020.
Purchases made through APACTix will remain valid and there will be no change to the current seat(s) you have. By March 2020, we will be sending a new set of ticket(s) reflecting the new event date to you via email. Kindly reach out to us should you not receive the new ticket(s) by then.
However, we also understand that some may not be able to make it for the new date. If so, you may opt to get a refund instead. For refund requests, please write to email@example.com before 5 March 2020.
For any enquiries, please contact us at +65 3158 8588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this postponement may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
You and I… in this beautiful world. Well the world isn’t really that beautiful, especially if you and I have been divorced and happen to bump into each other.
Anything but Love is a story of two such people, recently divorced but maybe still very much in love. Does life give them a second chance? Do they conform? Between gay psychiatrists and second spouses will they choose to be with each other? Or will they let bygones be bygones?
Cut-throat humor, blended with stilling poignancy, it’s a fast and sometimes furious joyride!! Come join us in Anything but Love.
The layout below is not drawn to scale and is subject to change.
CAT 1: $168
CAT 2: $128
CAT 3: $98
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $4 booking fee per ticket for tickets $30 and above
- $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
- The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues, and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- There is no refund, exchange, upgrade, or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or mobile tickets must be produced for admission.
- No admission for infant in arms and children under 18 years of age.
- Children aged 18 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
- No photography, videography, or audio recording is allowed during the performance. iPads & tablets are not allowed.
- No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Notice: Temporary service adjustments in view of COVID-19 situation. Click here for details.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holidays (12pm - 8pm)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check on available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Sunday (12pm - 8pm)
♦ SCOTTS SQUARE
6 Scotts Road
Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk
Monday to Sunday (11am - 9pm)