EVENT POSTPONEMENT NOTICE - ANI CHOYING DROLMA MOMENT OF BLISS LIVE IN CONCERT
Due to the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation, Moment of Bliss by Ani Choying Drolma will be postponed from 27th September 2020 to 9th May 2021.
Current ticketholders for the 27th September 2020 performance can continue to use their tickets for the rescheduled performance.
Ticketholders who are unable to attend the rescheduled performance can request for a full refund through Ticketmaster by 27th September 2020.
Please contact Ticketmaster at +65 3158 8588 or email email@example.com for all refund enquiries.
Ani Choying Drolma is a world-renowned spiritual singer, an internationally awarded humanitarian and a Buddhist nun.
Her spiritual journey began when she was 13 where she started from a Tibetan Buddhist nunnery named Nagi Gompa in Kathmandu, Nepal. Her education and spiritual training was closely guided by the renowned meditation master, Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche.
In 1997, her singing talent was discovered and recorded by an American musician named Steve Tibbetts. Since then, she has become a well-known name in the global music scene and has toured around America, Europe and Asia. She successfully presented Buddhist mantra and ritual chanting music to the world and has touched and healed many hearts.
Till date, she has launched 17 albums and has performed at hundreds of events around the world. Her singing talent has enabled the success of many projects initiated by her charitable organizations, including Nuns’ Welfare Foundation, Arya Tara School & Preschool and Aarogya Foundation Kidney Hospital. All the projects initiated by Ani Choying Drolma are financed by the proceeds from her concerts, books and CD sales, as well as donation from her supporters.
Ani Choying Drolma is set to return to Singapore on 28 March 2020 for her highly anticipated musical performance at the “Moment of Bliss” concert. She will be joined by the Abbot of Kong Meng San Por Kark See Monastery, Venerable Sik Kwang Sheng at the Esplanade Concert Hall. This meaningful event promises a night of heartwarming and stirring Dharma music. This is a one-night-only event not to be missed!
The layout below is not drawn to scale and is subject to change.
CAT 1: $128
CAT 2: $88
CAT 3: $48
CAT 4 (Restricted View): $48
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
♦ $4 booking fee per ticket for tickets $30 and above
♦ $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
♦ $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
- The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues, and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
- There is no refund, exchange, upgrade, or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or mobile tickets must be produced for admission.
- No admission for infant in arms and children under 12 years of age.
- Children aged 12 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
- No photography, videography, or audio recording is allowed during the performance. iPads & tablets are not allowed.
- No eating and/or drinking are allowed at the performance venue.
Notice: Temporary service adjustments in view of COVID-19 situation. Click here for details.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holidays (12pm - 8pm)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check on available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Sunday (12pm - 8pm)
♦ SCOTTS SQUARE
6 Scotts Road
Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk
Monday to Sunday (11am - 9pm)